November 2017 Newsletter
November 2017 Market Update
- The Holidays are near! As always this means less homes on the market.
- Properties are selling but there are less homes, less buyers, and less showings. Although the 85295 area is actually
- doing better than the rest of the market
- For Buyers: There is less competiton during this time of year which means you may have some more negotiating power.
- For Sellers: We are noticing that the Buyers who are looking during the holiday season tend to take the process more seriously. There are less homes on the market during this time of year so you have less homes competing with your listing.
- The inventory has remained low, infact it’s down 14.8% compared to this time last year.
- We are always here to help, reach out to us and we’ll prepare you to purchase or sell your home.
I’m always here for you, your friends,and your family members. I would love the opportunity to answer any real estate related questions.